Friday, October 9, 2015

11:47.
I can't sleep.
I have not slept in a long while.
Yet i still dream.
My brain is a beautiful escape from reality.
Sometimes i like to go far far away.
To a place where i can no longer fathom a reality.
Where things are only beautiful,
And there is no pain.
Its peaceful.
As wonderful as this magical place is,
Sometimes.
This is not that i need.
Sometimes i really don't want things to be perfect.
As nice as it can be.
It can be sickening having things be perfect.
So instead.
My intelligent brain works.
It works hard to free me.
It soon comes up with an alternative.
A alternate universe.
Just for me.
For my soul to run wild within.
Do as i please.
Yet another place that i can be whatever i wish to be.
My brain takes things from the real world.
Things that i find perfect.
I know that it is odd.
But there are thing.
Usually quite obscure.
Hidden through the clouds of reality.
There hidden.
Are specks of true beauty.
People.
And objects.
That are truly radiant.
Everyone has one.
I know that it may be hard to believe.
That everyone has one.
But trust me when i say this.
We will all find our shard of beauty.
Its out there.
Just waiting to be found.
People worry that if they do not rush to find this beauty.
That their small piece of pure beauty will simply cease to exist.
But that is not how this works.
That small piece of beauty.
Your piece of beauty.
It will not move on from you.
That is put on this earth for you to find.
For you.
And you for them.
They are meant to be with you.
And as they wait for you to find them.
You don't even realize it.
But you are waiting for them.
You have never met.
But you complete each other.
You need them just as much as they need you.
Its comforting really.
Knowing that there is a single piece of beauty put on this earth just for you.
So i take this piece of beauty.
My piece of beauty.
I take it and i put it in to my escape.
Imagining what life would be like with them.
The simple details.
And no limitations.
No time restraints.
We would never feel pain.
Or loss.
We would be completely content.
Free of Pain and suffering.
Life would be lived to its fullest.
Every second of every day would be used for the better.
That is where i go.
When these frequent sleepless nights occur.
I run in to my own mind.
Holding on to that piece of beauty.
My piece of beauty.
I hope you all find your pieces of beauty soon.
Do not worry they are out there.
I will leave you be now with this thought.
Goodnight my dear readers.












No comments:

Post a Comment